Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Prenatal Appointment #11

--
I had my 11th prenatal appointment yesterday. Everything is looking great!
--
Blood pressure is fine at 128/78 according to the nurse ; no swelling to report and doctor says that weight gain is "excellent"! Baby remains head down and everything looks good!
--
The baby's heartbeat was 132. I measured at 37 inches - which is fine for being 38 weeks and 4 days along - I continue to measure average as far as the baby's growth. The doctor said that if I were to deliver today (which I am not) that he would estimate the weight to be between 7 and 7 1/2 pounds (that I should be able to handle - Brooklyn was 7 lbs 7 oz)!
--
Total weight gain to date: 34.4 pounds
--
I go back next Wednesday for another visit. It will be very uneventful - weight check, blood pressure, pee-in-a-cup, hear the heartbeat and check to ensure baby remains head down!
--
We're pretty much just waiting for the baby to decide he/she is ready to arrive - we're in no hurry - we truly believe the baby will come when the baby is ready. Or according to Brannon - the baby will be here on the 9th of December!
--

1 comment:

Jen said...

I hope all goes well. Good just to you. What a blessing to add to your other cute blessing.